These 28 Recipes to Make for February will keep you eating yummy things all month long! There’s lot’s of easy dinners, a few recipes for game day, and lots of chocolate recipe inspiration for Valentine’s Day as well. Also at the very end you’ll find some extra inspiration for homemade gifts and at home date night ideas!
February is a fun month for food isn’t it?! First up there’s game day recipes, and then there’s all things chocolate with Valentine’s Day. And for us our anniversary is at the end of the month, and of course we always celebrate with food.
All in all there’s lots of yummy things to be eating all month long! I also think February is still the height of comfort food season since we’re still deep in winter. So you’ll find lots of inspiration for easy healthy dinners that really deliver on taste and flavor.
I’ve also included some chocolate desserts at the end, and they’re so tasty it’s hard to believe they’re healthy. Of course there’s also some of our favorite extra decadent recipes for cozy dinners at home. But they’re also indulgent enough to make for Valentine’s Day as well.
So let’s jump right into these 28 Recipes to Make for February with some easy dinners!
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls
- Fish Taco Slaw Bowls
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Easy Pizza Stuffed Chicken
- Healthy Orange Chicken
- Ethiopian Berbere Chicken Curry
- Creamy Dairy Free Clam Chowder
- Sun-dried Tomato Turkey Burgers
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken (dairy free & paleo)
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
- Pomegranate Moroccan Meatballs
- Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Chorizo, Red Pepper, & Spinach
- Balsamic Chicken & Butternut Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chicken Zucchini Noodle ‘Ramen’
- Paleo Pineapple Fried Cauliflower Rice
Now a few bonus game day recipes!
- Bacon Wrapped Chorizo Stuffed Dates
- Sweet Potato Pizza Bites
- Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers
- Buffalo Sweet Potato Burgers with Blue Cheese Slaw
- Paleo Zesty Ranch Trail Mix
- Roasted Garlic Butternut Hummus
- Bacon Guacamole or Mango Guacamole
- Rosemary Sea Salt Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Pesto Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Buns
Moving onto some fun breakfasts:
- Paleo Strawberry Cake Doughnuts
- Double Chocolate Gluten Free Crepes
- Bacon & Eggs Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza
- Mexican Inspired Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls
- Vanilla Bean Cake Doughnuts
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
- Roasted Poblano Breakfast Tacos
- Instant Pot Crispy Potatoes with over easy eggs
A few easy side dishes:
- The Best Rosemary Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Sautéed Mushrooms
- Lemon Herb Roasted Broccoli
- Bacon Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Sesame Ginger Glazed Green Beans
- Simple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Let’s not forget the chocolate desserts!
- Paleo Death by Chocolate
- Chocolate Truffle Cream Pie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
- Raspberry Creamy Candy Cups
- No Bake Healthy Chocolate Tart
- Chocolate Fudge Skillet Cake
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- Homemade Paleo Twix Bars
- Double Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
- Paleo German Chocolate Brownies
- Brownies topped with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
And of course some indulgent recipes perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Easy Cheese Board Date for 2
- Rustic Italian Sausage Broccoli Rabe Pasta
- One Pot Gluten Free Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Tuscan Pasta
- Tuscan Style Steak with Rosemary Potatoes & Garlic Green Beans
I sure hope you enjoy these some of these recipes throughout February! And in case anyone was counting, I went way over my 28 recipes, (58 recipes actually if I counted right). This seems to be a new habit because I just can’t seem to whittle it down!
Also for some non food recipes that make great gifts, check out my DIY Homemade Massage Oil. Or any of the numerous sugar scrubs and such in my Bath & Body category. And just in parting I thought you might enjoy these Easy and Affordable Date Night Ideas. They’re super simple and really great for current times!