Today I have some of my favorites put together in these 30 Recipes to make for June. These recipes make the best of greens, asparagus, and berries along with a few other ingredients that are in season right now.
I’ve been thinking of doing something like this for a while because I hope it will provide some seasonal inspiration. So I hope you’ll let me know below if you’d like to see something like this again in July.
While I know that by the end of June many of you will have much more produce available than we do here in Montana. I did want to put together some of my favorites for this time of year. You’ll find a lot of recipes featuring greens and asparagus, as well as plenty of berries.
And just to make things easier, I put the fruit or vegetable that’s featured in the recipe in parenthesis after the title. So hopefully at a glance you’ll be able to see if it’s what you’re looking for!
Let’s start with favorite dinner recipes to kick off these 30 recipes to make for June:
- Healthier Teriyaki Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner (bok choy)
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls (greens & green onions)
- Cedar Plank Chimichurri Salmon (herbs)
- Garlic Chicken & Asparagus Meal Prep (asparagus)
- Lemon Chicken & Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner (asparagus)
- Strawberry Glazed Prosciutto Chicken (asparagus & herbs)
- Roasted Chicken Primavera (asparagus & mushrooms)
- Honey Mustard Chicken & Potato Sheet Pan Dinner (asparagus)
- Strawberry Cobb Salad (greens & strawberries)
- Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken (herbs)
And now on to salads & lunches:
- Tuna Salad Meal Prep (greens)
- Curried Mango Chicken Salad (greens & mangos)
- Grilled Romaine with Strawberries & Fennel Vinaigrette (strawberries, greens, & mangos)
- Triple Berry Spinach Salad (berries & spinach)
Heading into Desserts!
- Strawberry Shortcake (strawberries & any other berry you’d like!)
- Strawberry Banana Nice Cream Bowls
- Rainbow Cheesecake Fruit Pizza (berries)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Streusel Tart
- Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce
- Paleo Cinnamon Blueberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Shortbread Streusel Bars
And finally, some breakfast inspiration:
- Breakfast Salad with Everything Bagel Dressing (greens)
- Berry Beet Breakfast Smoothie (berries, beets, & greens)
- Asparagus Fontina Frittata (asparagus, green onions, & basil)
- Raspberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie (spinach)
Side Dishes & Salsa:
- Strawberry Mango Avocado Salsa
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Feta Vinaigrette
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Asparagus
- Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
And just in closing I wanted to share 2 things I’ve been making that we’re loving right now! There’s no official recipe for these yet, but I’ve outlined them below in case I don’t get them properly measured and on the blog.
Bonus 2 recipes to make for June:
Sriracha Tuna Salad: Mix together canned tuna fish with sriracha mayo. Then pile it over a bed of greens, sprinkle with green onions or chives, and shower the top with thinly sliced radishes. Finally squeeze a lime wedge over the top, and enjoy!
Bok Choy Stir Fry: Choose either 1 pound of chicken and cube it up or ground beef. Stir fry 2 cloves garlic, 1 Tablespoon ginger in a touch of oil for a couple minutes – don’t brown it. Then sauté the meat with the garlic/ginger until almost done, then stir fry with 2 pounds of sliced bok choy. When the meat is done and the bok choy is just tender, 2-3 minutes add coconut aminos to taste and enjoy!