Let’s get inspired in the kitchen this month with these 31 Recipes to Make for March. There are lots of easy dinner recipes along with some healthy breakfasts and a few desserts as well! As we move closer to spring these recipes satisfy the need for more fresh flavors along with some comfort food for the remaining chilly days.
Is anyone else in need of some simple recipes right now? I’ve been craving a break from cooking even though I love it beyond reason! So I thought you might be feeling a touch burned out too. I’ve put together some of my favorite extra-easy recipes for this month.
We’re focusing on simple ‘bowl type’ of dinners with a few breakfasts and healthy desserts as well at the bottom. What I love about these recipes is how much fresh flavor there is. I always start craving all things fresh around this time of year even though we have a bit of winter left ahead of us.
So you’ll find super fresh recipes below like my Fish Taco Slaw Bowls. But you’ll also find veggie-packed comfort foods like my Easy Thai Green Curry or my Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice. Whichever recipes you end up making, you’ll love all the flavor going on in this month’s lineup!
We’ve been making the Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls pictured above on repeat lately. And out other current favorites we’ve been making all the time are the Asian Mandarin Chicken Salad and the Potsticker Stir Fry!
Let’s kick off these 31 Recipes to Make for March with some easy paleo dinners
- Paleo Pineapple Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
- Whole30 Sweet and Sour Stir Fry
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Red Curry Shrimp Cauliflower Rice
- Easy Thai Green Curry
- Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken or my stovetop Tuscan Chicken
- Slow Cooker 5-Spice Pulled Pork (with my Ginger Green Beans)
- Potsticker Stir Fry or my easier Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls
- Italian Sausage Sweet Potato Noodles
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies Sheet Pan Stir Fry
- Coconut Lime Thai Chicken
- Healthy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Thai Mango Chicken Curry
And of course some extra fresh dinner recipes
- Vietnamese Noodle Salad or my Vietnamese Chicken Salad for paleo
- Chicken Tinga Lettuce Tacos
- Fish Taco Slaw Bowls with Mango Salsa
- Asian Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Rainbow Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Sweet Chili Mango Chicken Salad
For all my breakfast recipes head over to my breakfast page
For breakfasts, I’ve been enjoying my Meal Prep Egg Muffins 3 Ways for workdays. But I’ve been making my Avocado Sweet Potato Toast and these Mexican Sweet Potato Bowls for the weekends. There are meal prep options for both which makes these extra great for easy weekend mornings!
And finally, the other breakfast recipe I’ve been making all the time is my Paleo Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. They freeze super well and so I make them just to have on hand in the freezer. That way I have a quick snack to pack for weekend adventures, or for Tyler’s lunch!
Bonus Snack Recipe: Creamy Coconut Chia Pudding, I’ve been making it with the tropical fruits listed in the recipe. But I’ve also been using frozen berries as well, both wild blueberries and raspberries are so good here!
Finally, a few desserts to brighten up these 31 Recipes to Make for March
- The Ultimate Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easiest Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Paleo Lemon Zucchini Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Cake with Fudge Frosting
Lastly, I’ve been loving my Orange Creamsicle Smoothie as a sweet breakfast and sometimes as a dessert. It tastes like the Orange Julius smoothies I remember drinking as a kid and I just can’t get enough of this one. I sure hope you find some recipe inspiration for March, and be sure to let me know how it goes on any of the recipes you try!