These 31 Recipes to Make for October will give you meal inspiration for everything from breakfast to dinner with some snacks and desserts as well!
Well it’s officially been fall for a number of days now, and can I just say how much I love September and October!? Maybe it’s the way the growing season works here where I live. But these 2 months bring the absolute best variety of produce.
And as the weather turns cooler, I’m even more inspired to cook. So of course we need all the recipe inspiration for what’s in season right now! I’m starting to cook more with hard squashes, pumpkin, apples, and potatoes.
But I’m also still enjoying vine ripened tomatoes from my back patio with loads of fresh herbs in everything. There’s truly a bounty to choose from during this time. So I hope you’ll find some fun things to make moving into fall.
Let’s start off these 31 Recipes to Make for October with some breakfast inspiration!
- Mexican Inspired Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls
- Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
- Meal Prep Avocado Sweet Potato Toast
- Homemade Rosemary Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Paleo Glazed Cinnamon Streusel Apple Muffins
Lots of easy dinners…
- 5 Easy Instant Pot Whole30 Chicken Marinades
- Turmeric Chicken Coconut Curry
- Butternut Noodles with Chorizo Spaghetti Sauce
- Ethiopian Inspired Berbere Chicken Curry
- Easy Paleo Mongolian Beef
- Cajun Chicken Sweet Potato Noodles
- Healthy Meatloaf Meal Prep
- Creamy Spaghetti Squash Florentine
- Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Bowls
- Homemade Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup
… with a few side dishes to go along with!
- How to cook spaghetti squash (Instant Pot & Oven)
- Caramelized Bacon Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Simple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sesame Ginger Glazed Green Beans
Now some appetizers/snacks:
- 3 Quick & Easy Apple Slice Snacks
- 5-Spice Maple Pumpkin Seeds
- Homemade Paleo Rosemary Crackers
- Roasted Garlic Butternut Hummus
And finally to close out these 31 Recipes to Make for October… some desserts!
- Sticky Bun Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Paleo Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding
- Apple Pie Skillet Cake
- Double Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
- Paleo German Chocolate Brownies
I hope you enjoy these over the next month. But also be sure and check out my recipes for September or my 30 Recipes for November. There’s quite a few there that will work well in October too. And if you have any recipe requests leading into the holidays be sure and let me know in the comments below!