- 3 ripe speckled bananas, peeled
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 – 10 ounce pkg frozen strawberries, 3 cups
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, add to taste according to how sweet the berries are
- 1 Teaspoon tapioca starch
- 1/2 batch of Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream
- Start by making both the strawberry sauce and coconut whipped cream, they can both be made several hours ahead of time if desired.
- For the strawberry sauce, whisk together the maple syrup and tapioca starch until no lumps remain. Add in the frozen berries and cook over medium heat until the sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Set the sauce aside and keep warm while you’re cooking the pancakes.
- Preheat the pans over medium heat and lightly grease them with either butter or coconut oil.
- Place all the ingredients for the pancakes into a blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
- Cook the pancakes in batches, you can use 2 fry pans to speed up the cooking time if you don’t have a griddle. Pour the batter into 4″ rounds and cook until bubbles appear across the surface of the batter, 3-4 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook until they’re done in the middle, repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Serve immediately with Strawberry Sauce and Coconut Whipped Cream
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins