- 4 cups diced peaches, frozen
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vietnamese cinnamon
- 2–3 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender.
- For the food processor, process until the fruit starts to stick into clumps. Then stop to break up the fruit chunks and repeat this process until the nice cream is completely smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- For a blender, start at low speed and use the tamper to keep the mixture moving increasing the speed as you go, and adding water only if necessary. When I have made nice cream in my blender, I start on low and end at about speed 5-6 on a Vitamix.
- Serve the nice cream immediately, or you can freeze it for 3-4 hours for a firmer texture.To keep the smoothest texture, stir the nice cream every 30 minutes to prevent it from forming too big of ice crystals as it freezes, which is what will make it icy.