I’ve put together some of our all time favorites with these 50 Easy Summer Grilling Recipes. There’s everything from big dinner salads to easy entrees, and even my favorite summer dessert from the grill!
We don’t get a lot of intense summer heat here this far north in Montana. But there does come a time every year around the beginning of July where I just don’t want to turn the stove on anymore. This usually lasts 4-6 weeks maximum, and we grill pretty much every single meal!
So I thought it might be nice this year to put together some of our all time favorites. You’ll find lots of dinner recipes ranging from salads to burgers. There’s also some easy recipes great for entertaining as well as weekend bbq’s.
There’s also some appetizers, salsa, and even 1 dessert option. And to wrap it all up, you’ll find my meal prepping on the grill inspiration at the very bottom. Like I said, we take our grilling very seriously in this house, even right down to meal prep!
And if you’re like us and will even fire up the grill when it’s -20ºF, these recipes will inspire you year round. Although I do draw the line at -20ºF because one year I grilled at -40ºF, and I thought the bbq nobs were going to snap off in the cold!
Now let’s kick this off with some of our favorite burgers!
- Aloha Teriyaki Burgers Bowls
- In and Out Style Burger Lettuce Wraps
- Pesto Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Buns
- Caprese Turkey Burgers
- Bacon Wrapped Mushroom Cheeseburger with Guacamole
- Feta Gyro Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
- Jalapeno Burgers with Creamy Slaw
And now some super easy stunners!
- Cedar Plank Salmon with Mixed Herb Chimichurri
- Balsamic Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
- Lemon Basil Grilled Chicken and Vegetables
- Grilled Italian Sausage and Peppers Grill Platter
- Greek Inspired Grill Platter
- Grilled Eggplant Stacks with Mozzarella and Pesto
- Chimichurri Chicken Skewers
- Sweet Chili Tropical Shrimp Skewers
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Zucchini with Caprese Salad
- Tuscan Style Steak
Some casual and fun dinners or lunches:
- Banh Mi Lettuce Wraps
- Fish Taco Slaw Bowls with Mango Salsa
- Rainbow Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Ancho Chicken Taco Bowls
- Grilled Tortilla Pizza Margherita
- Fish Taco Lettuce Wraps
Sides and Salsa:
- Herbed Goat Cheese Stuffed Grilled Peppers
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Asparagus
- Caramelized Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Stir Fried Vegetables on the Grill
The 1 and only grilled dessert, but oh so delicious!
And now for our favorite dinner salads!
- Guacamole Salad with Grilled Chipotle Chicken
- Caprese Dinner Salad with Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- Triple Berry Spinach Salad
- Strawberry Cobb Salad
- Cheeseburger Salad with Secret Sauce Dressing
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Curried Mango Chicken Salad
- BLAT Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Chili Chicken and Mango Salad
- Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Salad
- Mexican Chipotle Chicken Caesar Salad
- The Best Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Creamy Basil Chicken Caesar Salad
- Mediterranean Salad with Hummus Dressing
- Grilled Rosemary Chicken and Peach Salad with Pecan Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken Mango Salad
- Easy Thai Beef Salad
- Grilled Chicken and Veggie Fajita Salad
And to wrap things up, let’s talk about meal prep!
First up my 3 Recipes for Meal Prepping on the Grill are great for both dinners and lunches. We make these extra easy recipes often in the summer months. Also I put together my Fresh and Easy Summer Meal Prep with is pictured below.
It has lots of recipe inspiration for fun things to make. But I also put together all my tips for meal prepping without turning on the stove. And you’ll also find some simple ideas of what to do with your grilled meal prep to turn them into quick and easy meals.
I sure hope you’ll get to enjoy some of these recipes soon! If you do make them, I hope you’ll leave me a comment below. And I always love hearing from you here. Or over on Instagram where you can tag me at #getinspiredeveryday with your photos.