- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet of frozen acai berry purée, 3.5 ounces or 100 grams
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, or coconut chips
- 1 Tablespoon bee pollen (omit for Vegan)
- 2 Tablespoons shelled hemp seeds, also called hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 4 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12 blackberries
- 12 raspberries
- Place the bananas, coconut butter, and vanilla extract in a blender. Secure the lid and blend together until smooth. It’s important to blend the bananas together with the coconut butter before adding the frozen acai berry purée, other wise it will clump up because of the cold if you try to blend it all at the same time!
- Break up the acai berry purée into 3-4 pieces as you add it to the blender. Blend again until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie base between your breakfast bowls. It will make 2 cups of smoothie which can be 2 good sized breakfast bowls or 4 smaller ones.
- Divide your desired toppings between the bowls, arranging the berries and then sprinkling with the rest of the toppings.
- Serve immediately!