- 2 cups of mango chunks, fresh or frozen, weighing 8 ounces
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen, weighing 5 ounces
- 2 ripe bananas peeled
- 1 packet of frozen acai berry purée, weighing 3.5 oz or 100 grams
- 1 – 16 ounce bottle cranberry kombucha
- Place all the ingredients into the blender in the order listed.
- You can run the acai berry purée under warm water if it sticks to the package. Break it into 3 pieces as you put it in the blender.
- Secure the lid on the blender and blend starting on low and working up to high speed. If you’re using frozen fruit the smoothie will be very thick, and you’ll need to use the tamper that comes with the blender to keep the mixture moving.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate and serve within the day you make it!