- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, minced – white part only
- 1 Teaspoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cut into bits and fried
- Place the avocados, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, and sea salt into a food processor fitted with a chopping blade.
- Process until smooth with some chunks remaining. Add the tomatoes and bacon bits and pulse a couple of times until combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Guacamole will keep a day or two if you place plastic wrap on the surface or pour a thin layer of olive oil on it.
I like to add 1 Tablespoon of bacon fat to add to the delicious bacon flavor. This recipe served 2 as an entrée when served over Roasted Sweet Potatoes.