This Bacon Wrapped Ranch Chicken will quickly become a household staple because it’s such a crowd pleaser and super simple to make!
I love anything ranch, and so today I have a brand new recipe for any of you that love ranch too. This recipe is inspired by a friend who had us over for dinner a few weeks ago. She made roasted pork chops, potatoes, and asparagus.
I loved the spice mix she used and so I asked what it was. Of course it was really no surprise when she answered that she used ranch seasoning mix. Well… that made a lot of sense that I was loving it because who doesn’t love ranch!?!
Quick and Easy Time Saving Tip:
Use your favorite pre-made ranch seasoning mix, but do be mindful of the ingredients if you have allergies!
How to make this Bacon Wrapped Ranch Chicken:
- For this recipe I put together a quick and easy mix of ranch spices you can use for anything you would love ranch seasoning on. With that seasoning, or seasoning of your choice, toss it together with the chicken breasts.
- Then place the chicken into a cast iron pan and wrap with bacon strips.
- Brush the bacon wrapped chicken with the olive oil/lemon juice mixture and bake into browned perfection.
What to serve this with:
- Simple roasted veggies: pick whatever you’d like in season like asparagus/broccoli/green beans etc., toss them with olive oil, sea salt and a touch of garlic powder. Roast at 450ºF until just tender, usually less than 10 minutes.
- Simple Mashed Sweet Potatoes or regular mashed potatoes.
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
More Ranch Recipe Inspiration:
- Paleo Zesty Ranch Trail Mix
- Easy Whole30 Blender Ranch Dressing
- Grilled Chciken BLAT Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Bacon Wrapped Ranch Meatloaf
- BLAT Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Mayo
I hope you’ll enjoy this as much as we have been, and let me know below what your favorite ranch recipe is!Print
Bacon and ranch come together into a super easy main dish that everyone loves!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 2 pounds
4 strips of bacon, cut in half to create 8 shorter strips, see notes
1 Teaspoon granulated dried onion powder
1/2 Teaspoon granulated dried garlic powder
1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
1/4 Teaspoon smoked paprika, see notes
1 Teaspoon dried dill, or 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh
To brush on top:
1 Tablespoon each olive oil and fresh lemon juice
1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Mix together the ranch seasoning mix and sprinkle it over both sides of the chicken breasts. Toss them together a bit to even out the seasoning mixture.
Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard until combined. Brush the mixture evenly over the top of the bacon wrapped chicken. Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
A thermometer will read 165ºF. Turn the oven to high broil if the bacon need crisping and watch it constantly for 3-5 minutes, or until crispy browned.
Serve immediately with your choice of sides. And leftovers are great chopped up, gently reheated, and added to a salad!
Check your labels carefully for sugar and additives to make this truly Whole30.
You can use regular paprika if you can’t find smoked paprika. The smoked paprika adds and extra smoky kick that pairs well with the bacon, but it’s not absolutely necessary.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Bacon Ranch Chicken, Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe, Recipe for Bacon Ranch Chicken