- 1 Teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- Whisk together all ingredients for the marinade. Place the chicken in the marinade and turn to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes, overnight is better.
- Preheat the grill on high. Place the chicken on the grill and sear for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the grill down to medium. To get the grill marks, rotate the chicken 45 degrees and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and cook until done, about 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.
You can use one or the other kind of chipotle. I like a mix of the two, but either or is good.