Chocolate Acai Base:
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder, I use Dagoba
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pkg frozen acai purée, 3.5 ounce, 100 grams
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Almond Granola
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt for the dairy free option
- Put all the ingredients for the chocolate acai base into a blender, breaking up the acai packet into 3-4 pieces as you put it in the blender. Blend starting on low and working up to a medium speed until the mixture is smooth and thick. You may need to use the tamper to keep the mixture moving in the blender.
- Pour the chocolate acai base into two breakfast bowls, and divide the toppings evenly between the two bowls.
- Serve immediately!