- 2 bunches of cilantro, (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup cashews, lightly roasted
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons sea salt
- 4 cloves of garlic minced, measuring 1 Tablespoon
- 1 recipe of Zucchini Noodles
- Freshly chopped tomatoes, about 3 cups
- Coarsely chop the cilantro, leaving most of the stems behind.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on a low speed using the tamper to keep the mixture moving. It will take a couple of minutes before the pesto becomes fairly smooth.
- If you’re using a food processor: process all ingredients, scraping down the sides as necessary until the pesto is mostly smooth.
- Serve immediately as desired or with a recipe of Zucchini Noodles and freshly chopped tomatoes.
To keep this recipe totally raw, skip roasting the cashews.