- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the blueberries until the batter is completely smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased 11″ x 7″ baking pan or into a well seasoned 9″ cast iron skillet. If you use the skillet, you can melt the coconut oil right in the pan before whisking together the batter in the skillet. This method saves you a bit on dishes and it’s my favorite.
- Scatter the blueberries evenly over the top of the batter and place the cobbler in the oven to bake.
- The cobbler will take 20-25 minutes in the cast iron skillet and 25-30 minutes in the baking pan. The difference in the baking time is because the cast iron skillet goes into the oven already warm, and it has a head start. Always be sure to start checking the doneness before the full baking time is up, in case the cobbler finishes sooner.
- The cobbler is finished when it’s puffed up but still soft in the middle (not totally gooey).
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and serve warm topped with ice cream if desired.
- This cobbler keeps for 3 days, and tastes great at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins