- 1 pound raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw honey, or maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 4 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, juice sweetened
- Shredded coconut for rolling the cookies, about 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup
- Fresh cranberries for decoration, I used 9 cranberries across the top of my cookie log
- Place all the ingredients in a large food processor in the order listed.
- Pulse the ingredients together until a soft cookie dough forms and begins to stick in the machine.
- Scrape the dough out onto a piece of plastic wrap, and form into a log.
- Refrigerate the cookie log for 2-4 hours, or until you’re ready to serve them.
- Roll the cookie log in the shredded coconut, thoroughly covering the surface.
- Using two spatulas, carefully transfer the cookie log to a serving plate and decorate with the fresh cranberries and serve immediately.
- Any leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 day, or in the freezer for up to 1 month tightly sealed.