- 1 cup blonde coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda until no more cocoa powder lumps remain.
- Stir in the almond butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips until a stiff dough forms.
- Using a spoon, scoop out a bit of cookie dough (2 Tablespoons) and roll it into a ball. Place the formed cookies on the prepared baking sheet. You can fit 12 cookies on a regular sized cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crunchy on the edges, but still soft and fudgy in the middle.
- Enjoy immediately and freeze any leftover cookies for another day!