These Easy Recipes to make for Easter are extra simple with mostly pantry ingredients, so you can find something to make without going to the grocery store!
I hope you’re all doing well! And I just wanted to pop in today with a list of super easy recipes you can make for Easter or spring. I put together some of my favorite dinners, side dishes, desserts, and breakfasts that take very few ingredients. They’re also very adaptable recipes, so hopefully you can find a few in this list that will work for you this weekend!
I’m going to start the list off with desserts just below. And while I wish I could make every single one on the list, we’re actually making the Healthier Carrot Sheet Cake this weekend. So you’ll be able to watch a tutorial over on Insta Stories as well.
Below desserts, you’ll find some of my favorite easy dinners. I think normally we all like to go ‘all out’ for holidays. But this year I’ve listed out some very simple recipes that can easily be adapted. That way, you should be able to find something to make without having to make a trip to the grocery store. So let’s just dive into the lists below!
Easy desserts for Spring/Easter:
- Gluten Free (and Paleo) Strawberry Shortcake – there’s no need for fresh berries here, you can use frozen and make a sauce like the one in my Yogurt Granola Cups.
- Healthier Carrot Sheet Cake
- The Ultimate Paleo Lemon Bars
- Funfetti Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream
- Homemade Paleo Twix Bars
- No Bake Grain Free Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lemon Zucchini Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Glazed Paleo ‘Sugar’ Cookies
- No Bake Banana Cream Pie
Easy dinners for Spring/Easter:
- Honey Mustard Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
- Easy Herb Roasted Chicken
- Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna Beef and Shells
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Carnitas – have a taco party
- Thanksgiving dinner – lots of inspiration here
- Balsamic Pepperoncini Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- One Pot Gluten Free Mac and Cheese
- Rosemary Pork Ragu with Cauliflower Polenta
Easy Side Dishes to go with Easter dinner:
- How to make the Best Mashed Potatoes
- Simple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Garlic Roasted Green Beans, (from frozen)
- How to roast spaghetti squash
- Browned Butter Maple Sage Carrots
- Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
- Rosemary Potatoes
Easy breakfast recipes for Spring/Easter:
- Asparagus Fontina Frittata
- Double Chocolate Crepes
- Sweet Potato Sausage Apple Hash
- Fluffy Paleo Blueberry Pancakes
- Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
- Glazed Strawberry Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Scones
- Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
- Mexican Inspired Breakfast Bowls
- Glazed Blueberry Muffins
Well that’s all for me today, but be sure and check back tomorrow for my brand new Paleo Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie. If you do get a chance to make any of these recipes this weekend, I hope you’ll leave me a comment below. And I always love hearing from you here, and over on Instagram where you can tag me at #getinspiredeveryday with your photos.