- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup, Grade B
- 1 Teaspoon five spice powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon (I used Vietnamese cinnamon)
- 2 Teaspoons sea salt, finely ground
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Spread them as evenly as possible over the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the pumpkin seeds are golden, (watch them carefully). Turn the oven off and let the pumpkin seeds cool in the oven for 1 hour. This helps them dry out to crispy goodness.
- Store in an airtight container.