- 1 beet root, 7 ounces, stems trimmed
- 1 bunch of carrots, 1 pound, tops reserved for another use like a green juice
- 2 apples, 1 1/2 pounds, I used Pink Lady’s
- 1 thumb ginger, 2″ x 4″ long, 1/2 ounce
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Cut up the produce into appropriate sizes for your juicer.
- Then run the beet, carrots, apples, and ginger through your juicer according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Mix in the lemon juice, and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have a juicer, you can still make juice in your blender. First chop up all your ingredients, then place them into the blender, and blend with enough water to be smooth, (I’d only recommend doing this with a high powered blender). Then strain your mixture through a nut milk bag or very fine cheesecloth to create juice.
- Prep Time: 30 mins