- 1 pkg chicken thighs, boneless, skinless and weighing 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 Teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 Teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Mix together the seasonings and coat the chicken with the mixture.
- If you’re also making the Fajita Salad, let the chicken set until you’re far enough along with the recipe.
- If you’re using the Fajita Chicken for another use, place it on the preheated grill and immediately lower the heat to medium.
- Cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of your meat the time may vary.
- If your grill is properly cleaned, you will know the meat is ready to turn because it won’t stick to the grill.
- Serve the grilled chicken with the Fajita Salad, or alongside whatever Mexican meal you’re making!
If you can’t find ancho chile powder, regular chile powder will work, but definitely try to find it because it’s flavor is much more subtle and fruity than a regular chile powder!