- 1 pineapple, ends and skin removed and cored (2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced into thirds
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Teaspoon chipotle in adobo purée
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the grill on high heat.
- Place the pineapple, bell pepper, and onion on the grill and lower the heat to medium-high. Grill for about 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill and chop the bell pepper and onion into small dice.
- Cut each quarter of pineapple into quarters and then cut crosswise into small tidbits.
- Mix the pineapple, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, chipotle, and sea salt together thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 or 4 days
1/2 cup per serving size.
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 1g