Happy Holidays & Questions for 2020 to help make this blog even better for you in the year to come!
Greeting from both Tyler and I, and we hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season! We’re both so thankful for all your support, and it’s definitely been a jam packed year around here.
We’d both be incredibly grateful if you have a few minutes to answer some questions about how we can make the website better for you in 2020. You can find the Happy Holidays & Questions for 2020 survey by clicking this survey link, and thanks so much in advance, because your feedback is everything!
As may know from following us on social media, we moved into a new house this year. The main reason for the move, is one of our biggest hopes as we settle in is to start bringing you some recipe videos in this next year. And I hope you’ll let me know what else you’d like to see as well.
So without further ado, let’s dive right into this past year! Here’s the top 5 most popular posts from food, travel, and our lifestyle section!
- My Favorite Yellow Thai Curry – this makes me so happy because this is one of my all-time favorite recipes, so I’m so glad you all are enjoying it too!
- Homemade Coconut Ice Cream
- Creamy Red Pepper Zucchini Noodles
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken
- Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner
- Top 10 Tips for Visiting Glacier National Park
- Top 3 Short Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 10 Tips for Visiting Yellowstone National Park
- Devil’s Thumb Scramble in Banff National Park
- St. Mary and Virginia Falls in Glacier National Park
- How I Meal Prep for the Week
- Recharge Your Towels
- Lemon Cream Body Butter
- Oatmeal Cleansing Facial Scrub
- Cooling Aloe Mint Lotion
My favorite savory recipes that are new from this year are these Thai Zucchini Meatballs with Mango Coconut Sauce (pictured above) followed by these Banh Mi Lettuce Wraps. And Tyler’s favorites are these Grain Free Pizzadillas (pictured below) and my brand new Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna!
We both agree hands down our favorite sweet this year are these brand new Homemade Paleo Twix Bars (pictured below). There’s just something about that salty caramel chocolate combo! But funnily enough we both choose the same thing as a runner up – these Funfetti Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream!
All in all it’s been a fantastic year, and again, we’re so thankful for you all! Wishing you the best, and we hope to bring you lots of inspiration in the year to come.