- 1 pkg boneless skinless chicken thighs, (1lb 6oz)
- 3 ribs of celery, thinly sliced yielding 1 1/2 cups
- 2 cups of red grapes, halved (11 oz)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the grill on high.
- Place the chicken on the grill and immediately lower the heat to medium high. Cook approximately 6-8 minutes per side (the time will vary depending on the size). Remove the chicken from the grill when it’s no longer pink, and set aside to cool.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Blend the avocado, lemon juice, and sea salt together until smooth. I made my dressing in the blender and I needed to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Chop the cooled chicken into bite sized pieces and combine it with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Add the dressing and mix to thoroughly combine. Add a little water (2-4 Tablespoons) if the mixture looks a bit dry.