- 2 large oranges, peeled and quartered
- 1 large Honey Crisp apple, quartered and cored
- 1 – 16 ounce bottle of Kombucha, (ginger is my favorite flavor)
- 3 ounces (3 cups) fresh spinach, washed
- Place the oranges, apple, and kombucha in the blender. Blend on low until the fruit is broken down, this makes room for the spinach.
- Add the spinach to the blended fruit and blend, increasing your speed to high and blend until smooth and creamy in texture.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
You can use apple juice in place of the kombucha if you can’t find it. I like to use kombucha because it contains probiotics which is a great extra boost!