The sauce in this recipe is adapted from Giada de Laurentiis
- 1 bone-in, skin on chicken breast
- sea salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon herbs d’ Provence
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons sea salt
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends removed
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Sprinkle the chicken with sea salt and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 165F.
- While the chicken is baking, combine the ingredients for the sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, steam the asparagus until bright green and just tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- While the asparagus is steaming, remove the chicken breast from the bone and carve into slices. Spoon some of the sauce onto the plate, fan out sliced chicken over the sauce, then add the asparagus. Serve with additional sauce and lemon twist.