- 2 large ripe Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion, red or yellow onion
- 1 Tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1–2 Teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon Celtic gray sea salt, or to taste
- 1 cup diced mango chunks, 6 ounces, I used 1 Champagne mango
- Place the peeled and pitted avocados into a medium sized bowl and sprinkle all the toppings except the sea salt and mangos over the top.
- Using a fork, mash the minced ingredients into the avocados to help release their flavor. Mash until your desired consistency is reached. Then stir in sea salt to taste and add the mangos.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one day.
Guacamole is always best eaten right away, but I often make enough to have leftovers for lunch the next day. The key is to keep the guacamole from touching air which is what makes it turn brown. I’ve found storing it in the appropriate sized mason jar to be the best solution. If you have 1 cup of guacamole, use a 1 cup mason jar and pack it in tightly. The next day scrape off the top layer of browned guacamole and you’re good to go.
- Prep Time: 15 mins