- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (Grade A)
- 2 Tablespoons toasted hazelnut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (Grade A)
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts and finely chopped dark chocolate
- Place all of the ingredients for the pudding into the food processor fitted with the chopping blade. Process until smooth 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides once or twice.
- Combine the whole can of coconut milk and maple syrup in the bowl of an electric mixer, and beat until soft peaks form, about 15 minutes.
- Serve the pudding with whipped cream, toasted hazelnuts, and chopped chocolate.
- The pudding and whipped cream will keep separately for 3-4 days in the fridge, just whisk the whipped cream before serving.
You can use honey instead of maple syrup. Start with 1/2 cup and sweeten to taste from there. If the pudding is a little thick, add a few tablespoons of coconut milk