- 1 1/2 cups whole strawberries, 5 ounces, raspberries are also great
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1–2 cups of ice, if you’re using fresh berries
- Place all the ingredients in the order listed into a blender, breaking the bananas up into 2″ chunks. Secure the lid and blend starting on low and working up to high speed. Blend until smooth, and serve immediately for best flavor, or refrigerate and serve within 1 day.
I usually make this as 1 serving to have as a meal, but you can easily divide it into 2-3 servings for a smaller snack.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 350
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 15g