- Place the dates, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend. Starting on low and increasing to high speed until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add the thawed raspberries and their juices. Blend on low just to combine.
- Stir in the chia seeds with a spatula.
- Pour the chia pudding into prepared containers. I like to use pint sized glass jars. I only fill them halfway to the 1 cup mark, which leaves lots of space to top the pudding with fresh fruit.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight for the chia seeds to thicken the pudding.
- Keeps refrigerated for 3 days.
- Prep Time: 15 mins