- 1 – 8 ounce pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups (1 pound) strawberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Place the cream cheese, half and half, and heavy cream in the blender.
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Place them in the blender with the honey, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth and place in the refrigerator until chilled, 3-4 hours.
- Pour into a 2-quart ice cream maker and freeze until the mixture thickens enough to hold on a spoon.
- You can serve the ice cream immediately, or scrape it into a bowl and freeze for 3-4 hours until it’s firmer.