- 8 ounces or 8 cups of baby spinach, washed
- 1 pound of strawberries, hulled and sliced, about 18 strawberries
- 2 Champagne mangos, weighing 1 pound
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
Creamy Basil Dressing:
- 1 cup of lightly packed basil leaves, weighing 1 ounce
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon raw, shelled hemp seeds also called hemp hearts
- Place the baby spinach in a large serving bowl.
- Peel the mangos with a vegetables peeler and cut off all the mango fruit from the pit. Dice the mango into cubes about 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Place the prepared mango, strawberries, and avocado in the serving bowl with the spinach.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and secure the lid.
- Blend until the dressing is emulsified and creamy with small bits of green basil still visible.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.