- 1 small green cabbage, about 1 pound
- 8 ounces carrots, about 8 small
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Shred the cabbage and place in a large bowl. Thinly slice the bell peppers and grate the carrots. Toss the vegetables together.
- For the dressing, place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend on low until smooth with small bits of cilantro remaining.
This serves two as the main part of the meal and it’s great with Chipotle Chicken.