- 2 cups whole sweet cherries, pitted (fresh or frozen) weighing 10 ounces
- 1 – 13.5 ounce can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 cups halved and pitted fresh or frozen cherries
- Combine the 2 cups of cherries, coconut milk, maple syrup, almond and vanilla extracts, and sea salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the chia and hemp seeds and blend on low just to combine.
- Pour into containers for storage in the fridge. I used 1-pint jars and filled them up halfway with 1 cup of chia pudding in each jar.
- Let the chia pudding set up for 1 hour in the fridge before topping with the fresh or frozen cherries. If you try to top the pudding with fruit right away, the fruit will sink into the pudding.
- The puddings will keep 4-5 days refrigerated.
- Prep Time: 20 mins