- 1 lb chicken breasts (about 2)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (a recipe for the teriyaki sauce follows)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce for brushing
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips. Place in a bowl and pour the teriyaki sauce over the top. Stir to coat and refrigerate overnight.
- Place 15 wooden skewers in a container and cover with water to soak overnight (this helps to prevent burning).
- Preheat the grill over high heat. Thread the chicken strips onto the skewers. Place on then grill and immediately lower the temperature to medium. Grill for 3-5 minutes until chicken easily lifts from the grill.
- Turn the chicken and brush with the remaining 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce. Grill for an additional 3-5 minutes until the skewers are totally cooked.
- Serve immediately.