- 1 can coconut milk, 13.66 ounces
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, Grade A
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon ground cardamom, freshly ground if possible
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 Tablespoons chia seeds, (6 Tablespoons for really thick pudding)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple, oranges, and bananas
- 2 – mason jars, the 1 pint size
- Mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cardamom, and water until fully combined, I used a blender for mine.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds in each of the 2 jars.
- Pour the coconut mixture evenly into each jar. Stir to fully mix in the chia seeds and secure the lids on the jars.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Serve with your choice of chopped fruit.
Also, I like to add more or less salt to taste depending on how much I work out. If you can’t find cardamom, cinnamon is really good too!