Easy to make and anything but boring, these Whole30 Dinner Recipes are some of our favorite dinners. With 50 dinner options, you’ll have everything you need to do a Whole30. Or simply enjoy these Whole30 dinners throughout the year. From my Creamy Garlic Chicken to my comfort food Slow Cooker Pot Roast, there’s a little something for everyone.
You’d never know this was Whole30! And that’s the best way to go. We don’t like to think of anything in terms of a ‘diet’, but rather as tasty enjoyable food that makes us feel good.
So I’m rounding up all of our favorites in one place here. But you can also head over to my Whole30 page with 50+ dinner recipes to choose from as well. They’re all very easy to make Whole30 with a couple of adjustments.
For instance my Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls are easily Whole30 by omitting a couple of toppings and adding cauliflower rice. No matter which recipe you choose, you’re sure to have plenty of flavor to go around.
Also these recipes are perfect for family dinner if everyone at the table isn’t doing a Whole30. For example, my Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas pictured above are a family favorite. Anyone eating Whole30 can omit the tortillas and any dairy like sour cream. Then pile it onto cauliflower rice or my Roasted Sweet Potatoes instead.
That way there’s no need to make 2 separate meals! Everyone can have what they want at the table without the cook needing to do more work. Just be sure to have a look at the ingredients you use to make sure they’re Whole30.
Below you’ll find all our favorites with lots of chicken recipes, plenty of proteins and veggies to go around. All these recipes are also paleo, gluten-free, and some are low carb as well.
So let’s get started with some weeknight dinner options!
Easy Whole30 Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Stir Fry
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Pork Tenderloin
- Healthy Orange Chicken
- Coconut Lime Chicken
- Easy Cashew Chicken
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry
- Banh Mi Burger Bowls
- Mango Chicken Curry
- Best Baked Chicken Breasts
Quick Whole30 Tips
- Check the ingredients list on anything you buy. My Balsamic Pepperoncini Pot Roast is Whole30, but only if your ingredients are compliant. Make sure things like balsamic vinegar don’t have additives, or pepperoncini peppers don’t have any dye or artificial ingredients.
- You’ll find a few ingredients that aren’t Whole30 in these recipes but are easily subbed out. For instance if it says butter, use ghee or olive oil. It’s usually listed right in the recipe as an option. Also with recipes like my Chicken Sheet Pan Fajitas, the base recipe is Whole30. From there just choose the sides and toppings that are appropriate.
- Keep things simple and make a marinade from my 5 Whole30 Chicken Marinades. Then pair it with any of the 10 sides dish recipes listed at the bottom.
- If you’re craving all things creamy, try my comfort food options below. Or you can add diced up avocado to your favorite Mexican recipes or salads.
- Keep things flavorful to taste with fresh herbs whenever possible. We love basil and cilantro, but green onions are another great option to add flavor.
- Add texture with crunch! Diced up bell peppers, cucumbers, or carrots add a lot of texture.
- Be sure to season your recipe well to your taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Choose recipes based on flavorful ingredients to keep cravings down. Ingredients like mustard, balsamic vinegar, or anything fermented like kimchi add a lot to a meal.
- For more inspiration, head on over to check out my Easy Whole30 Lunch Ideas.
Fresh Dinner Salads
- Asian Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Meal Prep Turkey Taco Salad
- Chicken Shawarma Salad
Easy Slow Cooker Dinners
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Chinese 5 Spice Pulled Pork (omit the honey)
- Slow Cooker Salsa Beef
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
- Creamy Clam Chowder
- Turmeric Chicken Soup
- Asian Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup
- Healthy Zuppa Toscana
These recipes are some of our go-to favorites because they’re so easy to make. And you can prep most of them ahead of time to some extent as well. I love making the 5 Spice Pulled Pork to freeze as part of my meal prepping.
Instant Pot Favorites
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
- Healthy Zuppa Toscana (stove top version too)
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore
- 5 Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Marinades
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Carnitas
- Instant Pot Balsamic Pepperoncini Pot Roast
Sheet Pan Wonders
- Teriyaki Sheet Pan Salmon
- Garlic Herb Chicken & Asparagus
- Sausage and Peppers Sheet Pan
- Ranch Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner
- Healthy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Who doesn’t love a good sheet pan dinner? They’re just so easy and these 5 recipes are the ones we come back to over an over again. Our 2 favorites are the Sausage and Peppers and the Chicken Fajitas.
The main list of no’s are grains, legumes, any sweeteners except dates, dairy & cheese, and anything artificial. For a full comprehensive list, check out the Whole30 website.
Yes potatoes are on the list of approved foods for a whole30.
You want to prioritize protein in the form of meat and plenty of veggies, no dairy or grains. You’ll find 50 dinner options listed here to choose from so you’ll never get bored!
Comfort Food Recipes
- Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Dairy Free Clam Chowder
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Roast Chicken & Vegetables
- Bacon Wrapped Ranch Chicken
- Bacon Ranch Meatloaf
- Italian Sausage Sweet Potato Noodles
- Oven Baked Ribs (use sugar free bbq sauce)
- Oven Baked Lemon Cod
- Lemon Garlic Skillet Chicken Thighs
These recipes are favorites that taste like pure comfort food, but they’re really quite healthy. They’re great with perfectly cooked tender veggies from the side dish options below.
A few side dishes
- Easy Green Salad
- Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Sautéed Spinach
- Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Asparagus
- Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Instant Pot Crispy Potatoes
- Best Mashed Potatoes (use ghee or my olive oil + chicken stock dairy free option)
- Easy Garlic Green Beans
These side dishes are perfect for the Whole30 Dinner Recipes listed above. And they’re help you to round out any menu planning. I sure hope you find this helpful, and if you make one of these recipes, please leave me a comment/rating on the recipe – it helps so much!