- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries, (regular will work as well)
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut milk, (canned not carton)
- 1 cup apple juice or water
- 1 honey crisp apple, cored and quartered
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and cut into quarters
- Place everything into the blender container in the order listed.
- Blend, starting on low and working up to high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately. This smoothie will keep up to a day in the fridge, but I think all smoothies taste best when consumed right away!