Fall is hands down, my favorite season! Even so, when the leaves first start to turn and there’s a chill in the air, I get a bit grumpy. Something about the end of summer makes it really hard to embrace fall, and I’m always dragging my feet because winter around here is like 8….months…..long….! I’m only exaggerating about the winter thing a little, but it does make it harder when summer leaves us.
Anyways, this year I was doing the same ole drag my feet thing, moping about the end of summer, when I decided to truly make the best of my favorite season – starting with cookies! How great is it that I want to turn the oven on again! Now I’m not saying I’m ready to try embracing winter fully or anything that crazy, but this fall is about all things pumpkin, and I’m making the most of every moment of sunshine we get!
On to breakfast!
5. Double Pumpkin Pie Granola (see above photo)
6. Roasted Butternut & Kale Breakfast Wraps (see photo below)
Snacks, Sides, & Salads!
11. Roasted Veggies
12. Crockpot Turkey Sweet Potato Chili (see photo below)
With all the varieties of apples and squash appearing in the market…
A little inspiration for home and lifestyle
18. Burlap Wrapped Mason Jars (see photo above)
20. Pumpkin Centerpiece with Burlap Wrapped Candles (see photo below)
And… 1 last bonus recipe because Chocolate Chunk Salted Caramel No Bake Cookies knows no season!