This Easy Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece is a super easy DIY you can put together based on what you have in your home!
This fall centerpiece came about by accident really. I had bought all these cute mini pumpkins for my Pumpkin Thai Curry recipe photos. Next they made an appearance in my DIY Pumpkin Spice Whipped Body Butter and several other recipes. After that I had a bunch of mini pumpkins sitting around!
So I decided to put them together into a centerpiece, and I thought I’d share it with you today. And if you’re looking for something to add some pumpkin festivity, this is about as easy as it gets! It’s also perfect for a last minute Thanksgiving centerpiece.
What you’ll need for this fall centerpiece:
- A large tray – I have a rustic metal one that’s about 2 1/2′ long.
- Linen napkin for draping.
- Cake stand – mine came from Crate and Barrel a few years ago, it’s marble on top with a wooden base.
- A candle holder – mine is from Party Light over a decade ago, they were in the centerpieces in our wedding.
- And finally some pumpkins – I had 11 on hand.
How to make this fall centerpiece:
- Start by draping your linen napkin on the bottom of the tray.
- Next place the cake stand on top, and arrange the napkin attractively and so the cake stand isn’t tippy.
- Add the pumpkins as desired – I did 6 really small ones on the cake stand, then 2 on one side and 3 on the other on the tray.
- Finally add your candle holder in the center of the cake stand.
- Sit back and enjoy the ‘farmhouse charm’!
I hope you all enjoy your holiday!