- The white of 1 cold fresh egg
- 1 Teaspoon cornstarch
- Combine the egg white and cornstarch in a small bowl with a small whisk or fork. Mix well, and make sure the mixture isn’t lumpy.
- Using your finger, apply the mask to a clean face and throat area in a thin, even coat.
- Lie flat for 15-20 minutes while the mask dries.
- This mask is really tightening. At the end of the drying time you won’t be able to move your face. When it gets to the point where it’s uncomfortable and starting to itch, it’s time to rinse it off. I find it’s easiest to remove this mask in the shower.
- This mask is for all skin types and can be used 1-2 times per week.
I always reserve the leftover yolk for my scrambled eggs the next day.