- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot or cornstarch
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of tea trea essential oil
- Use a funnel to place the arrowroot into a spray bottle.
- Tap on the counter a couple of times so that the arrowroot filters into the bottle. Pour in vinegar and add a little water.
- Put the lid on and shake the bottle to combine.
- Add essential oils and fill the bottle to the 24 ounce line with water.
Sometimes I make this without the cornstarch or essential oils, just vinegar and water. It works really good but I think the full recipe works a little better.