- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup room temperature coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon lavender flowers
- 1/4 Teaspoon lavender essential oil, I use Aura Cacia
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl, and mash them together with the back of a spoon. A large bowl is nice so that you don’t spill sugar over the side.
- Using a spatula, scrape the sugar scrub into an airtight container with a lid, and use within 3 months.
Double this recipe to fit into the pint sized purple mason jars.
- Prep Time: 10 mins