- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1 Tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon lemon essential oil
- Place the coconut oil and cocoa butter in a saucepan. Over low heat, warm until just melted.
- Remove from the heat. Add the vitamin E oil and essential oil.
- Cool until the mixture solidifies, (a few hours at room temperature). Stir the body butter vigorously with a spatula, and then transfer to a clean container with a lid.
To speed up the cooling process, you can place the body butter over an ice bath and stir vigorously until it goes from melted to firm and fluffy.