Maybe on Monday… how many times have I said that? My husband has heard it so many times, he thought it would make a good title for a post, and I totally agree. I love the thought of turning an excuse to put things off, into a project to accomplish some changes and make some better habits.
So… starting here in the New Year, I’m starting the Maybe on Monday Project. Over the next 12 months we’ll tackle some topics that I want to improve. I don’t have all 12 topics finalized, so feel free to tell me a topic you’d like to see covered. Thus far the topics I have in mind are:
1. Exercise – I haven’t had a workout routine in so long, I’ve lost count of the years – enough said!
2. Try Something New – I recently learned a new technique for de-seeding Pomegranates and it’s a life-changer!
3. De-Cluttering Life – less things that we don’t need makes room for the things we do!
4. Organization – strategies to stay organized in a busy world, create more free time, and less stress!
5. Eating Healthy – learn some consistency in my eating habits, and start a system of prepping some of my meals ahead on the weekends.
I’ve never made New Year’s resolutions before because I like to make changes throughout the year, and tweak my habits bit by bit. However, I do think New Year’s is a great time to reflect and come up with a new plan! Trying to change too many things all at once hasn’t been a successful strategy for me based off past experience. Taking on 1 new thing to change each month gives me some time to implement it into my life. So this year, my resolution is to tackle the things I’ve been putting off, and really make some headway!
What’s your New Year’s resolution?
Be sure to let me know if you have a topic that we could cover here!