- 1 small fresh strawberry, or 1/2 of a large berry
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon gelatin
- Thoroughly mash the strawberry with a fork before stirring in the honey and gelatin.
- Let the mask sit to thicken for about 10 minutes.
- Apply the mask to your face, you may not need it all depending on the size of your berry, and you can refrigerate the extra, and use it again the next day. Let the mask dry on your face until it becomes slightly itchy, about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off, and pat your face dry. Proceed with your usual skin care routine, I use Humfrey’s Witch Hazel and a moisturizer to follow.