- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- Place the sunflower seeds in a mini food processor and process for 45-60 seconds, or until the sunflower seeds become a very fine meal.
- Transfer the ground sunflower seeds to a container for storage.
- This scrub will keep for 1 month at room temperature, or longer if it’s refrigerated.
- My favorite way to use scrubs is in the shower because they’re rather messy!
- Simply place about a tablespoon in the palm of your hand and add enough water to make a paste.
- Then you apply it to your already wet face and scrub lightly before rinsing off.