- 1 large vase, mine is 6″ across by 2 1/2′ tall
- 8 decorative branches, you may need more or less depending on the vase
- 1 elastic hair tie
- 3 bags pearly white and clear half marbles
- Pour enough marbles into your vase to come up about 2″.
- Arrange your decorative branches attractively without anything sticking out at an odd angle.
- Secure the ends of the branches by wrapping the elastic hair tie around them a couple of times near the bottom.
- Stand the branches up in the vase and pour enough marbles in to completely cover the hair tie and hold the branches in upright, about halfway up the vase.
You can find both the marbles and decorative branches at Micheal’s. I got my branches 50% off with the holiday sales going on.