- 2 cups chilled coconut water
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and quartered
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries, 1 – 10 ounce package
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, 5 ounces or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, or coconut yogurt for dairy free and Vegan
- 2 cup washed baby spinach, 2 ounces
- Place the ingredients into a high powered blender in the order listed.
- Blend starting on low and working up to high speed, and blend until completely smooth.
- Enjoy within 1-2 hours for the best flavor.
You can use fresh of frozen berries for this recipe, but frozen berries are much cheaper for a good part of the year.
After a little while of drinking green smoothies, you might find yourself wanting to add in more greens. Taste the smoothie as is, and if you think you might want more spinach, feel free to throw in another cup (an additional 1 ounce).