- 2 medium bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder, or 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2–3 Tablespoons coconut water
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Maple Cinnamon Granola
- 2 Teaspoons cacao nibs
- 2 Teaspoons hemp seeds
- optional 2 Teaspoons mini chocolate chips, I use Enjoy Life
- Place the smoothie bowl ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor in the order listed.
- Blend starting on low and working up to speed 4-5 on a Vitamix, using the tamper to keep the mixture moving.
- If you’re using a food processor, process until the mixture gets stuck before stopping to break it apart and scrape down the sides. Continue this process until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the smoothie base into 2 bowls, and top with your choice of toppings.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 mins